Friday, August 31, 2012

July Challenge Winners...

Oh dear, I guess it's better late than never? LOL! I am truly sorry everyone. I have had such a hectic, crazy month, and I totally forgot to announce the winners (next time, please send me an email and remind me!!!). Right. Are we ready? The July Challenge winners are:

Brenda Ragsdale - Always Be You - July Sketch Challenge Winner

Rochelle spears - Wonder Boy - July Inspiration Challenge Winner

Thank-you to everyone for your wonderful entries. It was an amazing month, with an overwhelming response. (And August is looking just as amazing). 
I love seeing new names coming in to join the fun (don't forget to invite your friends!!!).  
Could the winners please email me with your name and contact details. Please sned to scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com and I will get your prize kit in the mail to you shortly. 
(And I promise to try and remember to announce the August winners on time!). 

3 comments:

Brenda said...

WOW!!! I am so surprised and excited. Thank you so much! Congrats Rochelle!

Rochelle Spears said...

wow! I am excited!!! Thank you so much!

Kerys said...

Awesome! Congratulations ladies! :-)