Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Washi Wednesday week 7

Good morning  all....I hope you are ready for another  idea for your fabulous washi tape!!  Tis is a great idea and I love how you can  change  the look of the tag by the tape you use.  You will need some shippings tags, washi tape and maybe some twine.....

I have taken a plain old shipping  tag and inked around the edges.....

Then take some  funky  cocordinating washi tapes and wrap around the bottom of the  tag .  I have  finished mine off with some black twine.  I can now use this as a journal tag or an embellishment on one of my  boys scrapbook pages.....you are only limited by your imagination!!!



Sorry about the pic - it  has a bit of flash glare !!!

Happy Washi Wednesday!!!

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

hey lis......i am absolutely lovin your washi ideas......thanks for this great idea and all the others........keep them coming

pysselpetra said...

Lovely tag. Just enough with the pretty washi and twine