Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Recipe Blog Hop Winners...

Thank-you everyone who took the time to participate in our first ever Blog Hop. We really appreciated the opportunity to share our creations with you, and hopefully, to provide you with abundant inspiration. Two amazing ladies took our challenge and created layouts for our Recipe Blog Hop, 
and I'd like to share them with you:

 Gillian Hume - Express Yourself

Hilde - She And Me

Thank-you to both ladies for taking the time to join in the fun. 
And thank-you, even more, for sharing your creations with us. This has given you both 
an extra 5 tickets in the draw. 

I wrote out everyone's names on pieces of paper, and tossed them into a bowl (I couldn't find a hat!). Now, without further delay, our three lucky winners are:
HILDE
GILLIAN HUME
KERRY

Woo-hoo! Congratulations ladies. I will be sending you on of the kits pictured on our Recipe Blog Hop post. Please email me your full name and address details (scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com), and I will get those kits into the post shortly. 
Thank-you everyone for such a fun time! And a big, big thank-you to my fantastic Design Team who provided all that amazing inspiration. 

4 comments:

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Thank you so much for picking me as one of your winners (and for showing my layout)- how fun, I'm usually not very lucky when it comes to random drawings.

Thanks again, and thank you for a fun blog hop and recipe challenge :-)

Gillian said...

Thanks Jules and well done to the other ladies

Kerry said...

I'm hoping this is me and well done to everyone else.

pysselpetra said...

congrats ♥