Wednesday, June 20, 2012

May Sketch Challenge Winner...

I had soooo much trouble trying to choose a winner for the May Sketch Challenge. In the end, I gave up, and told my husband to choose one for me. And he did (thank-goodness!).

Congratulations to Pamala Casey, our winner for the May Sketch Challenge (as chosen by "the hubby"). 
Please email me with your mailing address and I will get your prize out to you shortly. 
Email: scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com

Unfortunately, I did not receive enough entries for the Inspiration Challenge to award a prize. Thank-you to the ladies who did send in an entry. Hopefully, the next Inspiration Challenge will have a different result. 
Have you got your June entries in yet? Better hurry - you only have 10 days left, and there is a Scrapbook Kits class kit being offered as the prize. 
I hope I see your entry in my inbox soon. :-)

1 comment:

pysselpetra said...

Lovely layout - big congrats wohoo and tooot