Wednesday, April 11, 2012

And The March Winners Are...

Yeah, yeah yeah! I know I said I'd announce the winners last week, but school holidays and Easter kind of got in the way. :-) The school holidays are still on, but at least the Easter distraction is over. So, here we go:

March Inspiration Winner - Charlotte

March Sketch Winner - Nicole Doiron
Congratulations to the winners for the month of March.
Could you please email me (scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com) with your mailing address and details so that I can get a RAK out to you as soon as possible.
And thank-you to everyone who participated in the challenges this month. Your layouts were wonderful, and I love how you interpreted both the inspiration photo and sketch.
So, have you started on the April Challenges? :-)

6 comments:

Juanna Hope Sia said...

A big congrats to the winners! All the layouts were awesome! Keep them coming for the Apr Challenges! (:

Nicole Doiron said...

YAY! Soooo exciting! I'm sending you my info first thing this evening when i get home from work :)

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Congrats Girls
xx
leila

pam casey said...

Congratulations ladies lovely layouts

annette said...

Congratulation Ladies !!!! thankyou to all who participated, all layouts are awesome !!!! ... See you in the April challenge ... Cheers X:)

pysselpetra said...

wow amazing pages - congrats both of you