Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Last Of The March Entries...

I have found three more March Challenge entries to share with you. Yes, these are the final entries for March. If, by some chance, I have missed any layouts that were submitted, please send me an email letting me know (scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com).
But I am really hoping I haven't missed anyone, lol!

Charlotte - March Inspiration Challenge

Nicole Doiron - March Inspiration Challenge

Nicole Doiron - March Sketch Challenge
Nicole's layouts are both from double page layouts - the full layouts can be found on her blog.
Wow Ladies, such beautiful work. Thank-you so much for sharing these with us.
Stay tuned every one, because we will announce a winner in just a few days. And don't forget, tomorrow our new April Challenges will go live!!!

No comments: