Saturday, February 11, 2012

January's Winner Is...

Congratulations to Nicole Dorion. You are the lucky winner of the January Sketch Challenge. Those punched strips of papers, and folded strips of paper, just made this a gorgeous layout full of texture.
Please email your address details to me (scrapbookkitswithjules@gmail.com) and I will get a lovely prize out to you as soon as possible.
Thank-you to everyone who entered our January Challenges. Your work was amazing, and I cannot wait to see what you will share with us for February.

4 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations Nicole!! I agree with Jules - your layout is awesome!!!

Unknown said...

congrats lovely page you have made Nicole!

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved this! Congrats!

Juanna Hope Sia said...

congrats! (: