Sunday, January 22, 2012

Slow Down January...

Seriously, January has to slow down. I'm not ready for February! There's still so much that I need to do first. How about you? Are you ready for February and an overdose of "love is in the air"? Well, until then, you have exactly 8 days to get your challenge layouts in, because then we start all over again. While we wait for the end of the month rush for challenge submissions, I have two more challenge layouts to share with you:

Pamala Casey - January Sketch Challenge

Nicole Dorion - January Sketch Challenge
(combined with the January Inspiration Challenge).
Come on ladies, I know there are more of you lurking out there - I want to see what you've got!!!! You can't win a prize unless you enter. And I've got some lovely stamps to give away this time. Do we have any stamp addicts amongst us?
Then this one is for you...lol!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job ladies!
These are BOTH brilliant versions
of these challenges!
What a treat!

Can't wait to see more!

~Leah

pysselpetra said...

rockin pages ladies