Tuesday, November 22, 2011

november sketch challenge


I finally had a little time to do both the November sketch and the November inspiration challenge!
 I love the sketch , it was simple yet elegant, and also, I wanted to do some boy pages, since both of my boys always say that I make more girl pages.. but I feel weird putting flowers on a boy page,,,ya know?I went with some paper from Bobunny, and started building some layers. and what is that "grid" stuff you ask...... well that is "rug skid stop" you place it under your rug to keep it from slipping. looks pretty awesome on there huh?

The inspiration photo was so warm and inviting with all those reds and oranges,, so I tried to incorporate some warmth with my color choices. I used some papers from various companies, and added chipboard,leather,re purposed buttons,feathers and lots of brads.I printed the phrase with Duetica fonts.


No comments: