Saturday, September 24, 2011

Where to start.....

Hello everyone.

Michelle here... **waving madly**

I am most excited as this is my first post on this design team.

Let me first start by tell you a few little secrets about me and how I scrap...
Firstly when I sit down to scrap I often have a sketch in mind to use as a starting block... mind you in the end it looks NOTHING like the sketch.


Secondly I mostly add the photos AFTER I have finished the layout.. though do have a photo in mind when creating the layout.

and

Lastly I love things to have dimension and am a fanatic when I come to hand cutting (just ask my crop classes.. I think I drive them nuts with all the hand cutting I get them to do!). And YES I do own several cutting machine but love the relaxation of cutting things out by hand.. YES I know, I'm nuts!

Okay... enough about me.

When my design team pack came it in the mail filled with all this yummy stuff,  I just couldn't wait to play.
Included in kit was :
Harmonie papers, card stock, various mixed flowers, Creative Imaginations epoxy stickers, mixed ribbons, Bella! chipboard alphabet, Kaiser craft rhinestones and a paper doily.

Here's the layouts I created for you.
Layout 1 -
a fun way to reuse the packaging your kit comes in and paint !

Layout 2 -
cute pleating paper technique with a few hand cut butterflies for a girly touch

Layout 3 -
lots of fun with ink and glimmer mist - don't worry if the colours of you flowers don't match, colour them!

Unfortunately the kits sold out fast...Which I was most chuffed about.

HOWEVER  there are still plenty of other Design Team kits for choose from in the shop.

So why not head over the the shop to see all the rest of the rest of the kits that are available.

So many to choose from they suit every scrap booking style.

Can't wait to show you what I have created with my next Design Team kit.

Stay tuned!


TFL, Michelle x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle..sorry it took so long to
get on here to post! Shoot! And I would
have been so so sad to have missed these
WAY too CUTE pages! I totally adore them!

Thanks so much for sharing all this work!

xoxo Leah