Thursday, June 30, 2011

Big News for Scrap with V

Hi everyone

I know that this is all going to come as a real shock to you all as a decision came to me to sell Scrap with V which has now occurred.

Due to changes in my family life, working a new job and renovating a house along with my health issues, teenage daughters and a husband something had to give and unfortunately it was the business. I felt I was letting it down as I could no longer commit 100%

However the great news is that the lovely lady who has bought Scrap with V is quite well known, many of you may already know her. This lovely lady is no other than

Jules the Bling Princess

Julianne McKenna De-Lumen

Julianne has been with Scrap with V since the beginning starting as a beginner in our store to advancing to being on the Design Team for many years and now the proud new owner of Scrap with V.

Please feel free to head over and visit Julianne's personal blog, say hi while you are there, just click here

Jules will start posting here in the next day to introduce herself to you all.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for all your support, friendship and encouragement over the years. It is so sad for me to be writing this because Scrap with V is my baby but I do know that Jules will keep my baby running well and look after you all.

Now, you aren't getting rid of me that easily LOL!! I will be around for sometime, behind the scenes assisting Jules with the website, blog etc until such time...

oh and possibly remaining on the Design Team designing kits etc.

So please make Jules feel welcome, you will love her to bits!!
I hope you will all continue to support Jules as you have me.

Thank you all so much again

Love


6 comments:

Lisa K said...

Sad news Ness but I understand fully ....you have to prioritise sometimes.
Good luck Jules - anything you need - let me know

HarmonySweetpea said...

Sad news but sounds like everything will be in good hands. All the best Jules.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I can't imagine after all this time when this must mean to you Ness...but maybe new, wonderful changes will take place!
And I am sure Jules will do wonderfully!

Blessings to both of you during these changes!

Leah

Gillian said...

well I'm sorry to see you go Vanessa but health and family must come first. Good luck for the future and I'm sure Jules will do a great job

Anais Grant said...

oh my goshhh !!! what a sad news but i guess... as you say... you can't do everything... so wishing you the best Ness... and Welcome to Jules... wow she is a hell of a fantastic scrapper as well so... means that she will know all scrappers needs :)

All the best to you both xxx

BrigitteG said...

ooops girls !! didn't realised i posted my comment under my daughter's mail doh !!


it's Brigitte here :)
all the best to you both xxx