Thursday, April 14, 2011

A quick Mothers Day card using lovely Prima

I love making my Mum and my Mum in law their Mothers Day cards - so I have a  fairly  easy card  to show you today ( I know you have a few weeks to  get this done in time for Mums day!)
I have used the gorgeous Prima  papers - Fairy flora - I LOVE these papers and Ness has them instore HERE

The papers are so pretty you  dont need to do too much. 

I have added some  pretty  died  doily lace  but you could use any lace you like.  I had a small section of leftover  bling  fourish so I added that and some  pretty delicate flowers and a heart. 

Final touch  - MUM  in small letters -  and you are done!!!

Too easy - My Mum keeps tham all on a shelf and has all the cards I have made for her for about the last  five years!  I think she will like this one too!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful !!! xx♥

heirloomscrapping said...

what a beautiful card

Ness said...

such a pretty card, your Mum will love it. Love Ness xx

annette said...

A very pretty card Lisa .. TFS X:)