Monday, March 28, 2011

TWIDDLEYBITZ FANTASY FRAME SHADOW BOX

Hi Ann here thought I would show you how I have decorated this Twiddleybitz shadow box.

These are so much fun and so easy to do..They are ATC size and with plenty of dimension so you can really work with layers...something I love to do..

AND the BEST part Ness has them in stock....check them out here

Here is a photo of what I have used for the frame..

Burnt Umber

Sea Breeze

Chromiun Oxide Green

Versa Pinecone

Mica Powder Olive Green

Paint brush

Wet and dry sand paper....glue and Chux.

First read instruction and Assemble ( don't forget to glue )


The first thing is paint the whole box with the Burnt Umber
let dry.

Now using the chux and green paint very small amount straight from the tube rub randomly over the box...let dry then do the same with the Sea Breeze.

When paint is thoroughly dry ... wet the sand paper and rub lightly....play around until you are happy with the affect.

The top frame

I firstly painted with burnt umber when that was dry using my finger I rubbed some Mica powder olive green very lightly over the top of the burnt umber then the edges with Versa colour pinecone.

So now you are finished and ready to decorate.




Some close ups of how I have done the inside...it is very layered but hard to show with photos

the inside is only ATC size.





Hope you enjoyed... Don't miss out head over to the shop now.... click here

Thanks Ann xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh this is so pretty !! Looks like lots of fun !! TFS xx♥

nicole said...

I love what you have done Anne. The paint effect is awesome. I have one of these waiting for inspiration to hit me. I really want to do it but I want to do it right, so it waits. TFS I really enjoyed it.

nicole said...

Oops sorry Ann....I put an "e" at the end of your name. Sorry :(

annette said...

ooooh Ann how absolutely georgeous .. thankyou for your inspiration .. I love it !!!! X:)

Ness said...

oh Ann, I love, love, love this, absolutely beautiful!! thanks so much for sharing, think I gotta do one now too. Love Ness xx

Sandi Clarkson said...

Love this! Will have to order me one of these for sure!

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

this is really beautiful, wow what a great project you've made!

Moonie said...

this is so beautiful Anne.. stunning!

kristie said...

this is beautiful!

Paper Paradise said...

Love this frame, so unique. Look forward to following your blog and keeping up with your projects. Sue x

Irit Shalom said...

Wow Ann- it's so crazy beautiful!

Valerie Bishop said...

Just too gorgeous!!