Monday, January 10, 2011

Prima's Bronte Blooms - Review

Bronte Blooms are a beautiful collection of lace flowers perfect for any scrapbook layout. It has a coordinating pearl in its center. Available in 5 different colors and can be found here at the Scrap With V Shop




What I Like.
The colour range is truly amazing and the colours are very soft and subtle the fact that you get 6 flowers made from 3 different types of fabric is very pleasing and the packaging is also able to be used in your layout. I think Prima has made a terrific concept with reusable packing

What I didn’t like.
The glue dots with most prima products seem to come of the flower and stick to the packaging and I don’t like this about the product.
What I made.
You can see from the below LO how simple the packaging working its the lace doily

4 comments:

annette said...

aren't these blooms gorgeous ... love your Layout .. thanks for sharing ..

Irit Shalom said...

I am with you- the flowers are gorgeous, the glue dots?Let say no glue stays on flowers..
I just did the project using the pink ones- can be seen in my blog a day ago

chrisw said...

I just adore Prima and your layout is gorgeous..Thanks for the review

BrigitteG said...

Absolutely gorrgeous LO and looove those blooms... just goes perfectly with these elegant LOs !!